WSO Caption Contest - March 13, 2019... Collect Silver Bananas and Win a Free WSO T-Shirt

AndyLouis's picture
AndyLouis - Certified Professional

WSO Caption Contests are back! You guys know the drill, all you have to do is leave a comment in this post with a caption you think is most fitting for the cartoon posted below. The winner will be determined by the community based on the number of Silver Bananas awarded to each comment. In the event of a tie, the admins of the site will decide the winner or send out multiple free shirts if we can't decide.

caption

Rules: caption must be posted before 11:59pm ET Tuesday March 19th, winner will be announced on Wednesday.

Comments (15)

Mar 14, 2019

Whether we're speaking about college admissions or ping pong, the ultra-wealthy are not playing by the same rules as you or me.

Mar 14, 2019

You vs. the guy she tells you not to worry about..

Mar 14, 2019

Buffett: We billionaires should pay normal ping pong taxes like everyone else.

Gates: I'll give away my money, Warren, but I like to keep my hand on the paddle.

Most Helpful
Mar 14, 2019

When you buy the full Wall Street Prep premium package course to prepare for your Northwestern Mutual internship.

Mar 14, 2019

Admins, just give this guy his t-shirt already.

Learn More

Side-by-side comparison of top modeling training courses + exclusive discount through WSO here.

Mar 18, 2019

Legitimately had something clever to comment but I'm not even going to bother.
There's nothing else that can outdo that. Well done mate.

thots and prayers

Mar 20, 2019

winner! and i see it event became a meme https://www.instagram.com/p/BvAK-doHK1s/

WSO's COO (Chief Operating Orangutan) | My Linkedin

Mar 14, 2019

"When I said expand your reach... uhm, Bill, you're doing it wrong."

Mar 14, 2019

Buffett in 2019 thinking about not buying MSFT in 1991.

Mar 15, 2019

Just give it to me tomorrow morning, and dont't stay up too late. Received 10:45pm

Mar 15, 2019

I bet on bill's games because he has a competitive advantage in the game and highly defensible moat.

Mar 18, 2019

Gates buying Skype in 2011

Mar 18, 2019

When you interview prospective interns and ask them to "walk you through their CV," and it takes up 26mins of the allocated half hour

"Work is the curse of the drinking classes" - Oscar Wilde

Mar 20, 2019

hmmmmm

~spectroph~

Mar 20, 2019

WSO's COO (Chief Operating Orangutan) | My Linkedin