WSO Happy Hour: Thur 5/11, 7:00pm @Reichenbach Beer Hall

Prost, dear monkeys! The first WSO Happy Hour of May will be at Reichenbach Beer Hall! Those who attended the April event have heard me wax about trying some new spots....this is one of them! Hoist a gorilla-size stein of beer and let's kick the weekend off right! @BillBelichick37 better be there too.

First few attendees get a WSO T-shirt!

Date/Time: Thursday, May 11th, @ 7:00pm

How to find the group: Mention "WSO" or "WallStreetOasis" at the door and they'll direct you to where we are located.

Location: Reichenbach Beer Hall. We will have one-two large communal tables. Show up early to make sure we make a good first impression on our new location!

http://www.reichenbachhall.com/
5 W 37th St (between 5th and 6th Avenue)

How to conduct yourself at happy hour and NOT behave like an ass:

//www.wallstreetoasis.com/blog/wso-happy-hour-best-practices-and-recaps-updated

Comments (14)

May 8, 2017

looks like an awesome new place. have fun!

May 8, 2017

@In The Flesh how's the food there?

May 11, 2017

Solid. Lots of German specialties, typical biergarten fare.

Metal. Music. Life. www.headofmetal.com

May 9, 2017

Can we make it so WSO members are only allowed to buy boots of beer a la "Beerfest"

May 11, 2017

Bonus bananas if you watch that movie before coming to happy hour, AND if you bring your own boot glass!

Learn More

Side-by-side comparison of top modeling training courses + exclusive discount through WSO here.

May 10, 2017
<span itemprop=name>In The Flesh</span>:

Bonus bananas if you watch that movie before coming to happy hour, AND if you bring your own boot glass!

Nearly done...

Best Response
May 10, 2017

Upvoted because of the hot German chick holding beer in the Front Page pic.

Das Beer Boot!!

GoldenCinderblock: "I keep spending all my money on exotic fish so my armor sucks. Is it possible to romance multiple females? I got with the blue chick so far but I am also interested in the electronic chick and the face mask chick."

May 11, 2017

If you're into that sort of thing, the waitresses there all wear lederhosen.

May 10, 2017

Are they German? If not, I'll just drive to Munich on the weekend :P.

GoldenCinderblock: "I keep spending all my money on exotic fish so my armor sucks. Is it possible to romance multiple females? I got with the blue chick so far but I am also interested in the electronic chick and the face mask chick."

May 11, 2017

Some are :)

May 10, 2017

I hope they're the authentic blonde and blue-eyed Nordic Aryan type, not the Turkish skanks who are crazy and star in GoT as prostitutes.

May 11, 2017

I mean, if you're that particular, by all means interview them yourself and grill them on their heritage!

May 11, 2017

Till what time are you staying? If I'm gonna pass by it's gonna be around 10:30

May 11, 2017