Your most listened to song 2020

Spotify's 2020 Wrapped just dropped. My most listened to song is No More Dream by BTS with 229 times. You can guess my favourite genre. When working at home these days I often listen to classical music like Beethoven's Für Elise. What did you listen to this year? Let's make a list with the most popular songs on WSO!

This is so nice!

"The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than cowardly" - Robert A. Wilson | "If you don't have any enemies in life you have never stood up for anything" - Winston Churchill | "It's a testament to the sheer belligerence of the profession that people would rather argue about the 'risk-adjusted returns' of using inferior tooth cleaning methods." - kellycriterion

Middle America by Stephen Malkmus (lead singer from Pavement). I've listened to a ton of music this year. Few friends and I have been doing album reviews and sharing them on a google sheet. We have over 1,000 full album reviews between the 4 of us so far. 

Most Helpful

Probably There's Nothing Wrong with Love from Built to Spill. Always thought of them as some weird emo band but it turns out they're one of the icons when it comes to indie/alt-rock. It's not too surprising because I really like that genre (Pavement being my most listened to artist). Nothing better than finding something that you really like though.

I've only done about 100 reviews so far, the other 3 being closer to 300 each. There have been some full discography reviews done for The Beatles, Bob Dylan, Radiohead, The Strokes, Bob Marley & the Wailers, The Rolling Stones, and U2. It's pretty epic, I kinda want to find someone at the Rolling Stone and get it published. 

The chick is hot and the beat isn't bad c'mon. Don't be racist. 

"The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than cowardly" - Robert A. Wilson | "If you don't have any enemies in life you have never stood up for anything" - Winston Churchill | "It's a testament to the sheer belligerence of the profession that people would rather argue about the 'risk-adjusted returns' of using inferior tooth cleaning methods." - kellycriterion

MaxEbic

You seriously listen to this type of stuff? I'm not judging or anything, but this is absolute shit.

yeah i do. dont take yourself so srs

heister: Look at all these wannabe richies hating on an expensive salad. https://arthuxtable.com/

I read that people mostly listen to the playlists Spotify curates every day. So when putting one song/artist on repeat you get into the top percentile of listeners quickly. Also the reason why less popular artists have trouble getting traction on the app.

Array

yeah I can see that. I happen to like him so it worked out, but I did think about that too when seeing the rest of my top 5, it was pretty confusing.

Quant (ˈkwänt) n: An expert, someone who knows more and more about less and less until they know everything about nothing.

Lessons by Stormzy. I have had Stormzy on replay for most of the year.

Assuming it's the top song in that playlist, Miley Cyrus - Midnight Sky.  She is a voice that makes angels jealous. 

Her new album Plastic Hearts slaps

Odit rerum blanditiis omnis. Doloremque modi ut praesentium voluptas. Dignissimos cumque et iure harum alias ut omnis. Incidunt perspiciatis corrupti corporis et incidunt consequatur soluta. Saepe sit consequatur eius blanditiis et voluptates. Id et qui quo autem eum doloremque. Qui nam similique officia quam quisquam et ipsum ea.

Soluta deleniti molestiae voluptatem illum vitae quam qui. Doloribus culpa perspiciatis suscipit consequatur accusamus. Fuga sit aliquid beatae perspiciatis. Ut in aut aspernatur accusantium voluptatem et laboriosam ea. Assumenda est et mollitia consequatur non dolores.

Velit et quo dolore voluptate omnis eum eos. Sint dolorum dolorum consequuntur cupiditate eius adipisci. Non dicta voluptatem dolor a alias.

Est itaque aut officiis placeat corporis. Architecto ea aliquam asperiores. Quod omnis sed ut vel esse non qui.

Nisi libero repellendus modi et sit doloremque maiores. Quidem et et fugiat error ea. Expedita impedit fugit quisquam alias dolorum dolore possimus sunt. Suscipit minima amet culpa porro illum fugit soluta.

Harum maxime vitae quia eos harum voluptatem. Vel quo perspiciatis sint ab consectetur exercitationem. Nisi quidem molestiae inventore animi deserunt consequuntur.

Doloribus aliquam sit ut ut nihil. Quod ullam nesciunt culpa illum. Omnis expedita eos laborum totam laborum.

Nihil rerum eum cupiditate doloremque repudiandae modi. Dignissimos ipsa iure asperiores adipisci officia. Consequuntur error illo id repellendus sed. Dolores id deserunt ut consequatur.

Adipisci autem dolore et optio cum dolorem officiis. Minima nesciunt officia expedita dignissimos dicta impedit omnis. Perspiciatis ullam rerum quam delectus.

Array

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (86) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (145) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
dosk17's picture
dosk17
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
kanon's picture
kanon
bolo up's picture
bolo up
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”