As the number-one strategy and management consultancy for the European financial world, we conceive tailor-made solutions, make them calculable and implement them with our innovative approach. Our expertise ranges from strategy and organization to finance and risk as well as technology.
Join our team as an expert, benefit from the knowledge and skill of your colleagues and take the chance to participate actively with your expertise. Our corporate culture is based on esteem, mutual respect and fairness. It provides the perfect environment for your professional evolution as a
Senior Consultant (f/m) Strategy & Organization
* As a Senior Consultant in Strategy & Organization at the Luxembourg office, you will be responsible for consulting international financial services providers, banks and companies. You will be traveling not only in Luxembourg, but across Europe.
* You will focus on the operational excellence and restructuring area. You will be part of e.g. projects in turnaround management, develop a holistic target operating model or contribute to the strategic and operational further development and implementation of lean and value chain management approaches.
* You will identify efficiency potentials for increasing end-to-end performance and optimize the use of staff and technical resources by implementing a consistent production and capacity management.
* You will work in an expert team that understands the challenges of banks and companies in the same ways as you do and processes them by means of clear concepts and operational effectiveness.
* From day one, you will assume responsibility for project tasks in a professional team based on partnerships across disciplines.
* At zeb, you will strive not only for the success of our clients, but also for your personal success: you can gradually take on more and more responsibility and thereby promote your career--we will be happy to support you with our extensive range of qualification and training options.
* We would like to get to know you, since you have already gathered first experiences at a renowned consulting company or in a strategic function at a financial services provider. Additionally, you have excellent knowledge about the financial market in Luxembourg thanks to your professional experience.
* You also have an above-average qualification (master's degree, MBA or doctorate) in business, economics, science, engineering or social sciences. Another certification in PRINCE2, PMI or Six Sigma is welcome as well.
* You have excellent analytical skills, a structured and targeted approach as well as the ability to solve problems in a structured manner, a sense of curiosity, creativity and a healthy measure of common sense.
* You enjoy committing yourself to topic development for further enhancing our service portfolio. What is more, you are a real team player who communicates confidently, has a convincing manner and acts in a client-oriented way.
* An excellent command of the French and English language is required as well. German language skills complete your profile.
Our Career Development Counselor is on hand as a mentor providing guidance to help you achieve your professional goals. A comprehensive training catalog offers personnel development measures for all function levels.
In our interdisciplinary teams, we live a corporate culture of mutual respect. Arguments beat hierarchy. Depending on your interests, project assignments in various European countries are possible.
As a thematic home, you can select your own practice group according to your personal interests
With our flexible sabbatical programs, additional leave is possible from a few days up to several months. We also support academic programs, e.g. MBA.
Interested? visit zeb's career page.