To apply directly with the company, please visit: http://bit.ly/2kICOuC
"Blue-chip" (defined as the top 100 artists in terms of sales volume) has outperformed the S&P 500 by 250% since 2000. Even more impressive, its "store of value" characteristics only caused it to decline 26% in the 2008-09 financial crisis versus the S&P which declined 58%. We believe the risk-adjusted returns of this asset class and are building a platform to make it available to everyone.
We are seeking an Equity Sales Representative with experience in selling equities for alternative asset classes to UHNW and HNW investors. The role requires both selling to inbound leads as well as prospecting for new investors on LinkedIn and through other means.The successful candidate will sell a unique alternative investment product enabling fractional ownership in masterpiece paintings with commitments ranging from $5,000 (across a number of paintings) to $1,000,000 by:
- Building your own lead list of HNW and UHNW investors,
- Spending 50% of your day prospecting to new investors on the telephone (approx. 30-40 phone calls), and
- Spending the remaining 50% of your day responding to inbound leads.
- Contact 30-40 investors by day either by telephone or in-person meetings.
- Handle 10-15 scheduled calls per day from investors who are interested in joining the Masterworks platform.
- Make 20-30 outbound calls per day to investors who sign-up on the platform but do not schedule calls.
- Handle walk-in traffic, as needed, at our gallery in Soho where investors can purchase shares directly.
- Achieve monthly personal sales and KPI targets (in excess of $300,000 in capital raised per month).
- Note: Due to regulatory requirements, this position requires the successful candidate to hold and maintain a Series 7 license from FINRA.
- 3+ years of experience selling equities, alternative assets, or other financial products to HNW and UHNW investors.
- Interest in the art industry a plus.
- Hard-driving achiever, with a balance between sales process and results-orientation.
- Self-starter attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Since many of our investors live around the globe - including many on the west coast, or prefer to speak on Saturdays, candidates who are willing to maintain non-routine work hours will be given priority. For example: working from noon - 8pm some days or working weekends and taking two days off during the week, etc.
- Must be in the NYC area.
- Must be eligible to work in the US - no exceptions.
- Support h1B Visas?:No
- Job Type:Direct Post from Company
- Job Start Date:Flexible
- Location:New York, NY, United States