A Suburban Philadelphia based, long only portfolio manager is seeking a highly quantitative analyst or associate to join their team who is focused on building a career in a disciplined approach towards international public market investing. The portfolio manager is managing over $3 Billion across every capitalization range in traditional, tactical and international products
- A background as an equity analyst or investment banking analyst (current or former) and will also consider backgrounds as top tier management consultants.
- An educational background containing demonstrated academic excellence in a quantitative disciplines including: Mathematics, Engineering, Sciences, CS, etc. or MBA.
- Candidates that possess some level of programming skills are preferred (VBA/R/Python, etc)
Candidates should have a passion for investing as demonstrated by:
- Current work experience that involves stock analysis (Equity Research, asset management, etc)
- Personal investing experience
- College experience with investment clubs, college funds or investment contests
- Ability to prepare a one page investment memo to showcase your passion for this opportunity(client will seek this to be presented shortly after or with resume)
This position is located in Suburban Philadelphia area. Candidates for this role must be US citizens or permanent residents with a tie of some type to the geography (School, childhood, etc)
See in Google Maps
Philadelphia, PA, United States