Global infrastructure investor with +$10b AUM. Invests infrastructure, real assets, power, energy, telecoms, transports, renewables. Massive platform growth last 5 years
- Lean team Investment Associate will aid in all stages of the deal process including sourcing, research, modeling/analysis (internal & external), deal execution.
- Public and private credit market analysis in support of deal execution lead - work direct with Principal and senior team members
- Screen and review high volume investment opportunities requiring deep dive industry and technical research.
- Prepare investment memos and professional thesis
- "Thoughtful" investor - well rounded soft skillset
- Bachelors degree from a major university (preferred Finance, Economics, Business, or sector-related)
- 1-3 years investment banking (RESTRUCTURING best) & requisite technical/financial skillset
- Sector experience required, can come in form of deal experience, personal background
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with individuals at all organizational levels - develop relationships externally to support portfolio growth and new business opportunities
- Support h1B Visas?:No
- Job Type:Recruiter Posted
- Job Start Date:Flexible
- Location:New York, NY, United States