ACRES is seeking a highly motivated, Associate Attorney with 2-4 years of experience in commercial real estate transactions. Must have strong organizational, communication, interpersonal and multitasking skills. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a growing team environment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize and assemble documents for closings of large commercial loans.
- Analyze and review loan documents, including loan agreements, mortgages, guarantees, settlement statements, UCC’s, title commitments, title exceptions, surveys, zoning letters and reports, environmental reports, lien releases, memoranda of leases, ancillary lease documents and client correspondence.
- Interface with borrowers, clients, appraisers, surveyors, insurance companies, zoning authorities, title abstract and title insurance companies, taxing authorities, attorneys and others, in connection with obtaining all necessary information for commercial real estate transactions.
- Coordinate post-closing follow-up including recording documents, wiring funds, obtaining necessary cancellation documents, organizing and indexing files.
- Maintain and organize electronic and hard copies of transaction and due diligence documents.
- Maintain confidentiality of client matters.
See in Google Maps
Westbury, United States