Title: Business Development Associate Tech/Late stage venture to early growth equity
Location: San Francisco
Operationally focused technology/SaaS growth equity investment shop provides flexible capital to growing companies sourced through proprietary network.
Lean team Business Development Associate on newly developed originations team works in conjunction with Investment and Operations/Strategy
- Screen and review high volume investment opportunities requiring deep dive industry and technical research.
- Diligence select opportunities, market, and management teams
- Outbound communication and qualification with deeply vetted leads
Prepare memos for distribution to investment committee
Work directly with Principal and MDs guiding capital deployment focus
- Bachelors degree from a major university (preferred Finance, Economics, Business, or sector-related)
- 1-3 years sourcing heavy venture capital, investment banking, corporate finance, corp dev, business development, originations experience
- Sector experience preferred, not required
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with individuals at all organizational levels - develop relationships externally to support portfolio growth and new business opportunities
Growth Equity Firm
See in Google Maps
San Francisco, CA, United States