Asset Management/Finance firm with multiple fund products and separate account products operating primarily as a lender in Commercial Real Estate seeks Chief Financial Officer. CFO is responsible for the oversight and reporting of cash flow management of organization. CFO is accountable for all administrative, financial and risk management operations of the company, including the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
Ideal candidate will communicate with transparency, will perform at the highest level with accountability and integrity and will consistently deliver results against specific timelines and dates. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established, yet growing organization as we build our portfolio and team, while continuing to be a leader in the middle-market of Commercial Real Estate industry.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Accounting, General Ledger, Administration and Operations:
- Direct, coordinate, maintain, and control an accounting system that properly reflects the financial position of the firm
- Develop and manage the annual budget in collaboration with the Partners
- Develop and manage a system to understand and forecast company cash needs now and in the future; includes implementation of internal controls, budgeting systems to streamline processes and maximize profits/cash flow
- Prepare and communicate all weekly, monthly and annual financial statements.
- Build, develop and manage the accounting team to produce timely and accurate reports and to have deep understanding of the operating portfolio and corporate structure.
Reporting & Compliance:
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of financial and management reporting data for federal agencies, investors and company’s Executive team.
- Ensure that accounting activities are in compliance with established legal, regulatory, and internal procedures.
- Review and ensure application of appropriate internal controls, SOX compliance and financial procedures.
- Serve as key point of contact for external auditors; Manage preparation and support of all internal and external audits.
- Manage and owns all financial analysis templates, assists others (as needed) in using them
- Multi-skilled financial resource who collaborates with principals, legal, and lenders to close deals
- Investigate new financial structures; on a deal specific basis.
- Develop presentation outlines and presentations for owners and other interested parties as it pertains to company’s financial structure
- Present complex financial structures so that they can be easily understood by a wide audience; Provides financial projections in the investor presentations
- Use speaking and group presentation skills to successfully engage with highly educated and discriminating investor audiences
- Develop quarterly investor performance reports with latest financial performance results.
- Strategic partner and financial advisor to the Chief Executive Officer, Partners, and firm’s Executive team; provides insight, drives key strategies and decisions that maximize company value.
- Manage the development of the reporting that communicates the big picture of our assets; operating performance, cash flows and key analytics
- Operate as a collaborative partner with the executive team in planning, refining, and implementing corporate growth strategies and policies. Highly visible internally and externally, inspiring employees and the market.
- Serve as lead in relationship with capital partners for arranging financing, loan compliance and reporting
- Assist in the creation, administration and servicing of all Fund related initiatives.
See in Google Maps
Westbury, United States