Acquisitions and development company is looking for an Acquisitions Associate / Senior Analyst. We focus on value-add, distressed, and mismanaged Class A and B multifamily assets in select markets across the Southeast
Remote working environment with no set work hours, pure results-based role.
- 3-10 years' experience in commercial real estate acquisitions
- Based in Atlanta or Central FL (Jacksonville, Orlando, or Tampa)
- You have an existing network, and you know most of the top brokers from the mentioned areas
- Foster firmly established, trust-based relationships with brokers and market players to close deals.
- Strong knowledge of sales cycle from prospecting through closing.
- The ideal candidate has a strong analytical framework with an entrepreneurial spirit suitable for business development.
- Evaluate, underwrite, and execute on investment opportunities in the Southeast with a focus in/around Atlanta and Central FL.
- Underwriting and helping to close transactions requiring repositioning through a value-add capex program.
- Direct market research, together with compiling and synthesizing comparable property information.
- Maintain, update and register deals on the pipeline and lead list report
Location & Compensation
- Remote work opportunity
- Above-market base salary + progressive bonus structure + share of the promote
-We have no set work hours. We are results-based. Work when you like, from where you like, as long as you execute
- Support h1B Visas?No
- Job TypeDirect Post from Company
- Job Start Date:Immediate
- Location:Miami. Tampa, FL, United States