CRS is a full-service financial advisory practice specializing in wealth management and wealth accumulation, risk management, retirement planning, tax-efficient savings strategies and estate planning. Each of our advisors are Certified Financial Planners ® who have been recognized for excellence across the financial services industry broadly and in our affiliation with Northwestern Mutual.
We currently have an opening for a key role on our team that will lead and oversee the operations and execution for our clients’ wealth management and to the broader practice. In additional, we are looking for someone with the acumen to contribute to our investment strategy.
Broadly speaking, the position requires an intelligent, ambitious, competitive, highly capable and experienced professional with an ownership mentality. Further, this individual should have a highly structured, disciplined and dedicated approach to their work, while simultaneously being motivated by a fast paced, dynamic team-based environment.
Developing deep expertise with respect to the practice’s investment platform offerings, mechanics and operations
Driving the account application, approval, funding and delivery process for new investment prospects and clients:
- Working with the lead advisors to drive completion of client paperwork.
- Submitting complete and accurate paperwork and driving approval and account opening forward.
- Building relationships with home office staff, internal compliance and external wholesalers to maintain and achieve the most desirable outcomes for our clients and practice.
- Work alongside our Insurance Services Associate to ensure all client communications are succinct and efficient.
Partnering with the lead advisors to direct manager review, fund selection, portfolio construction, monitoring and rebalancing and trading in a way that is consistent with the firm’s investment objectives and philosophy
Applying existing knowledge of fund families and investment research methods to routinely review portfolio positions and alternatives and make timely recommendations for monitoring, adjusting and replacing positions within the portfolios.
Ensuring a platinum level experience for both new and existing clients
- Preparing current v. proposed holdings comparison and analysis for prospective clients.
- Meeting with current and prospective clients to discuss our investment philosophy, approach and process, holding comparisons, market outlook and relevant ongoing portfolio management topics.
- Being a step ahead of our clients in providing friendly, timely, coordinated and complete, yet succinct communications throughout the client relationship.
- Working proactively to streamline interactions for our clients in every way possible, from the framing of communications to minimizing outgoing requests and the need for client involvement in basic processing.
- Using highly thoughtful client outreach that is cognizant of the practice’s values and how the message positions the practice.
- Ensuring client questions are answered quickly, client follow-ups are completed on time and that pertinent communications are captured or coordinated with the appropriate team member.
Managing the operations of ~$100M in investment assets between advisory and brokerage accounts
- Working closely with Northwestern Mutual based back office teams to manage and monitor client accounts and correct trading, allocation and settlement of cash inflows and outflows.
- Overseeing custom advisory accounts within the Envestnet system as needed for cash inflows/outflows, exchanges, allocation changes and re-balancing.
- Management and execution of complex investment strategies such as portfolio rebalancing, tactical portfolio tilts and tax-loss harvesting.
A permanent, full-time professional position with competitive compensation, performance bonuses and benefits
A dynamic role with a lot to learn and tremendous capacity to have client impact, portfolio responsibility and potentially team oversight
Affiliation with a premier, best in class national brand
The opportunity to learn from and grow with financial advisors who combined have nearly 30 years experience and have been recognized as top industry producers
Support for professional credentials and attainment of the leading industry designations and licensing, including the CFP® and/or CFA
See in Google Maps
Wellesley, United States