Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- I am about 3 weeks removed from receiving three PE offers (from MFs and top MM firms), both elated and relieved to be done with such a crazy process. I saw that another user commented saying he’d do a write-up about his experience going through the recruiting process and figured I’d wait to...+154 by Candor in PE
- Hey guys. I'm a 29 year old white male with a loving wife and 1 year old son. I went to a state school (Cal State Fullerton), graduated with a 3.1 GPA (didn't give a crap about school, just partied) and then got a sales job. Then I busted my ass (I'm not analytical or smart, but...+108 by averagejoe1010 in OFF
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis Investment Banking Resume Template for undergraduate students, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in investment banking.
For those of you looking to make sure your CV...+100 by WallStreetOasis.com in IB
- What is the most prestigious job opportunity you've ever seen someone get or take directly after college?+48 by BillMurray in OFF
- Lol definitely want to hear what some of you have to say about this. I'm sure there are some good stories out there. +34 by Ivan Boesky in OFF
- Hi all,
Longtime reader and writing as a small way of “giving back.” I’m in my second year at H/S/W and thought I’d share some thoughts and insights. My background is traditional – think IB / Consulting / HF / PE.
On the whole, I’ve had a very rewarding experience so far,...+31 by Bschool in BSCH
- I am turning 30 this month and looking back now I realize how little of my goals I have achieved (professionally and personally)
I make around $150k a year, hardly enough to make a decent living in Manhattan. Not in IBD but in a similar role.
In a good really work week, I have barely...+26 by maddy.ap in JOB
- There are plenty of posts about how horrible IB was for people, but did anyone appreciate it or like it?+26 by astern73 in IB
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Nov16WSO Hong Kong Meet Up: Fri Nov 16th, 18:00, Gurkha Bar6:00 EST Hong Kong Central
- Nov17WSO DC Meet Up: Sat November 17th, 1pm, Vapianos1:00 EST Washington, DC , DC
- Nov19Webinar: McKinsey Consulting Case - Meat Processing -- 9pm ET, 11/19/189:00 to 10:00 EST Online
- Nov20Podcast: Getting to the buyside -- Vika (Anthemis) -- 11/2012:00 to 1:00 EST Online