Position: IB Associate - Capital Advisory
Location: Dallas, TX
Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience
Leading independent investment banks focused on providing financial advice globally on significant mergers, acquisitions, restructurings, financings and capital advisory to corporations, partnerships, institutions and governments.
The firm's Capital Advisory team is the global leader in secondary market advisory focused on providing independent advice and execution services for the owners and managers of private financial assets. The team specializes in providing liquidity solutions to institutional investors and their managers through secondary transactions in the private equity, hedge fund, real estate and infrastructure markets. This includes private equity funds, direct co-investments, mezzanine interests and hedge fund side pockets. The group's clients include financial institutions, asset managers, pension funds, endowments, foundations, family offices and private equity and hedge funds.
The group is seeking intelligent, mature individuals with past experience in finance, consulting or investment banking, along with the desire and flexibility to work in an entrepreneurial environment and the ability to learn on the job. In addition, Associates must demonstrate the ability to work on several projects concurrently and possess the desire to learn and work hard.
The firm offers highly qualified Associates the ability to advance more rapidly and take on more responsibility than in traditional bulge-bracket firms, exposure to blue-chip clients, and the chance to be part of rapidly growing, highly regarded firm.
Education and Experience:
- Sr. Analyst or Associate with 3-5 years experience with a BA OR an MBA with +1 year experience
- Strong valuation analysis skills
- Consulting, Banking or Finance experience
- Superior analytical skills and demonstrated excellence in academic coursework
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to articulate ideas
- Strong communications skills, both written and oral
- Strong work ethic
- Enthusiastic, outgoing and achievement-oriented character
- Currently located on the west coast or have ties to the area
See in Google Maps
Dallas, TX, United States