The firm is focused on Fintech sector, and have closed M&A and growth equity transactions in wealth technology, payment, among others. Advisors public and private companies with guidance on merger and acquisition, divestiture transactions, capital raises, and financial restructuring. Collaborative, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Lead transaction processes for both sell-side and buy-side
- Pursue business development opportunities
- Develop client networks, establish and maintain the pipeline, and support efforts in developing and executing sales and marketing strategies.
- Lead new business development presentations
- Lead and execute buy-side efforts for strategic and private equity accounts
- Recruit, train, and manage a team of junior investment bankers
- Project management of internal and client facing deliverables
- 6 to 10 years of IB or financial advisory experience
- Proven transaction experience with tech-enabled services and/or software space
- Ability to converse with potential new clients and lead client meetings
- Rich network and ability to develop strong and influential client relationships.
- Strong financial acumen and ability to structure complex M&A and capital raise transactions.
- Highly effective negotiation, writing skills, and delivery of presentations
- Team management experience
- Exposure to cloud and data resources
Support h1B Visas?No
Job TypeDirect Post from Company
Job Start Date:Q4 2020 (Flexible)
Location:New York, NY, United States