Client Description: Employee-owned investment firm investing in farmland and related operating companies.
Firm currently manages in excess of a billion dollars for institutional investors. Client Leadership has decades of experience and have collectively completed billions of dollars of agricultural transactions over the last three decades.
- Investment Analysis: The Analyst will work closely with the team to complete transaction underwriting including investment modeling and research. Investment
- Memo Preparation: The Analyst will be responsible to prepare investment memos and at times, present transactions to a committee.
- Post-Closing Clean-up and Transfer: The Analyst will be responsible for finalizing investment files once due diligence is completed and transaction is closed.
- Portfolio Analysis: The Analyst will work closely with the Vice President of Portfolio Managed on various portfolio projects and provide support on various client requests.
- Other Projects: The Analyst will be required to complete other ad hoc projects and support important corporate functions as needed.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Four year degree in a finance or related field from a major university
- Two to five years' work experience in business preferred, but not required
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office tools with ability to build, refine and maintain investment models
- Effectively coordinate communication and information sharing with multiple parties including internal and external parties
- Manage multiple tasks and projects at the same time while meeting the needs of various constituents
- Ability to interact and build relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Critical thinking and perceptive, ability to solve problems and improve the process as a an individual or as a team member, enthusiasm to join a small, but rapidly growing company
- Periodic travel to all major US farming regions
Competitive compensation and benefits package, a team oriented environment and open work space.
- Support h1B Visas?:No
- Job Type:Recruiter Posted
- Job Start Date:06/17/2019
- Location:Boston, MA, United States