The firm provides capital solutions for owners of commercial real estate, helping them to find ideal financing for their investments. The firm is looking for an Analyst to support the team with underwriting, placement, and management of financial transactions.
- Provide support to sales office through underwriting, loan request/investment report packaging, due diligence, closing, servicing and various support functions.
- Provide commercial real estate research, analysis, packaging, and loan closing services.
- Wield specialized knowledge and data specific to various asset classes (Multifamily, Office, Retail, Multifamily, Hospitality, Storage).
- Prepares investment reports on industry trends that affect commercial financing.
- Evaluate the feasibility of potential development and value-add deals.
- Present lending and investment opportunities to capital sources in a professional manner.
- Work in transactions from term sheet to close
- Participate in training programs for less experienced teammates.
- 2+ years of experience in Commercial Real Estate Finance required; Commercial mortgage brokerage or lending experience preferred.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task while under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Curious and adaptable team player.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, self-starter, and excited to work in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines and take personal ownership to achieve team goals.
- Ability to receive constructive guidance and coaching from other team members and management.
- Support h1B Visas?No
- Job TypeDirect Post from Company
- Job Start Date:Q3 2021 (Flexible)
- Location:Los Angeles, CA, United States