The firm provides capital solutions for owners of commercial real estate. Excellence in serving a nationwide client base with a focus on the importance of relationships and service.
- Provide support to sales office through underwriting, loan request/investment report packaging, due diligence, closing, servicing and various support functions.
- Plans and schedules own workload to best utilize time and most efficiently provide commercial real estate research, analysis, packaging and loan closing services.
- Prepares underwriting of commercial real estate properties based on historical financial statements, projections, and market standards to determine a projected income, value and loan amount.
- Prepares investment reports in compliance with company guidelines and investor requirements. These reports include analysis of the borrower, property, underwriting, valuation, location, market, leases/rent roll, photographs, aerials, maps, etc.
- Gathers site, neighborhood, and city data including demographics, sales and rent comparables, absorption surveys and occupancy studies.
- Provides loan closing coordination including collecting due diligence items, ordering third party reports, coordinating with all parties including borrowers, lenders and legal counsels, and acting as liaison with the servicing department.
- Performs regional office servicing functions including annual inspections, investor portfolio analysis, lease reviews/briefs, and normal routine regional office servicing duties through local market knowledge.
- Responsible for providing investors and borrowers with prompt quality service in a friendly and professional manner.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in Commercial Real Estate Finance required; appraisal/valuation background also considered
- Four-year college degree required with a major in real estate, finance, accounting or business area preferred
- Demonstrated analytical skills with ability to calculate NOI, DSC, ROC, IRR, etc.
- In-depth expert knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.) and graphic software in relation to real estate (knowledge of ARGUS, Salesforce, redIQ software a plus)
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task while under pressure
- Customer service oriented
Support h1B Visas?No
Job TypeDirect Post from Company
Job Start Date:Q1 2021 (Flexible)
Location:Midwest /Remote, , United States