Global Venture Capital and Fund Investment, Local Seed-Stage Company is an early stage investor. By leveraging relationships with venture capital funds and their portfolio companies, they are uniquely positioned to help entrepreneurs build and grow their businesses.
Associates are involved in all aspects of the investment process including sourcing, due diligence and monitoring investments. The position also provides an opportunity to interact with our portfolio companies and local entrepreneurs. As an associate on the investment team, you will be involved in all quantitative aspects of individual venture deals and in the venture capital fund of funds. Your responsibilities will center on analysis and projections of portfolio funds, including their underlying portfolio companies, benchmarking portfolio funds, preparing comprehensive overviews of venture capital firms and their portfolios, maintaining portfolio models, and meeting with fund managers and local entrepreneurs.
- MBA strongly preferred
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field from a top academic institution
- 2-5 years experience at an early stage investor, investment bank, or start-up
- Strong financial modeling, Excel, Powerpoint skills
- Dynamic personality with fantastic interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Team player who possesses intellectual curiosity, sound judgment, and attention to detail
- Support h1B Visas?:No
- Job Type:Recruiter Posted
- Job Start Date:Flexible
- Location:Tulsa, OK, United States