About District Capital Partners
District Capital Partners is a financial advisory firm that addresses a wide spectrum of financial and strategic needs for our client partners. We are transaction execution and corporate operations specialists whose superior capabilities are informed by a unique balance of “in house” and pure advisory experience.
At DCP, we provide specific expertise in M&A transaction execution and corporate finance. For several of our clients, we are their outsourced corporate development group, and for others, we augment existing resources. In all cases, we seek primarily to provide “in house” expertise, working side-by-side with our client partners in a manner that is missing from the traditional boutique advisory model.
DCP’s foundation is built upon considerable expertise in advising on buyside/sellside M&A transactions. DCP aspires to build long-term and mutually-valuable relationships that span the breadth of our firm’s operational and transactional expertise. With over $350 billion of transaction experience, we serve both as a partner and advisor, addressing a variety of client needs relating to M&A advisory services.
District Capital Partners is headquartered in Washington, DC and works with client partners across a variety of industries and geographic regions.
We are seeking a professional with at least five years of corporate finance, financial modeling and M&A transaction execution experience to join our growing boutique advisory firm. We offer a unique environment and the opportunity to work directly with clients on M&A transactions and corporate finance initiatives. We are viewed by our client partners as an extension of their core team and proudly maintain a professional yet fun and engaging work environment.
The candidate we seek should have the ability to demonstrate initiative and “hit the ground running”, as well as thrive in an unstructured environment by managing competing priorities for complex projects transacted over an extended time frame. Our highly entrepreneurial culture provides for a broad range of responsibilities, as well as strong potential for professional growth.
- Detailed financial and quantitative analysis
- Corporate valuation and pro forma financial analysis
- M&A transaction and combination modeling
- Due diligence process coordination and facilitation
- Monitoring, data gathering, and interpretation of industry trends
- Preparation of new business marketing (pitch) materials
- Execution of client assignments including daily transaction execution, identifying buyers and targets, facilitating accounting, business and legal due diligence, drafting/preparation of information memoranda and management presentations
- Interacting with senior DCP professionals and client partners on a daily basis in support of the firm’s activities, including transaction execution and client management
See in Google Maps
Washington, United States