About the Firm
The firm is a first-of-its-kind brokerage for managing large stock positions. We make the financial instruments used by the ultra-wealthy to manage concentrated wealth available more broadly. Our first market is employees in the tech sector, who receive equity-heavy compensation but lack the financial prowess to manage it effectively.
The team leader has product and engineering experience at Waymo and Uber. The talented broader team of ten has experience at Robinhood, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Hillhouse Capital. We are currently in stealth and preparing for an initial launch in Q1'23.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in equity portfolio construction, portfolio management, and risk analysis. Experience with options, real estate, and private placements is a plus, but equity background is a must-have.
- Familiarity with the TMT sector and up-to-date knowledge of leading players (beyond just FAANG), key developments, and valuation dynamics
- Fluent in all aspects of equity portfolio management including a strong grasp of quantitative concepts of risk and exposure, and a deep understanding of fundamental research, valuation frameworks, factor exposure, risk management, and hedging techniques.
- A well-networked and emerging thought leader in investment management through active contributions to white papers, conferences, podcasts, and investment communities.
- Skilled communicator who can effectively engage clients across the full spectrum of financial literacy and articulate & defend investment merits and risks. Has hands-on experience in creating quarterly reports and leading technical discussions with clients.
- A strong, empathic leadership style. Proven ability to hire, mentor, and motivate a broad team of investment professionals. Quick learner who is able to contribute to other aspects of company-building, including product design, technical roadmaps, and hiring.
- Job TypeDirect Post from Company
- Job Start Date:Immediate
- Location:Remote, United States