Garda Capital Partners (Garda) is an independently owned asset management firm specializing in fixed income alternative investment strategies from our offices in Minneapolis, New York, Geneva, and Copenhagen.
Garda is currently recruiting for a Junior Risk Analyst for its Geneva office to support senior staff with quantitative and qualitative analyses, risk monitoring and reporting. Incumbents also conduct research on behalf of Risk Managers. Additional responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Daily responsibility to produce and report Value-at-Risk (VaR)
- Development of valuation and risk calculation methodologies within the trade management system
- Management of risk exposures and performance data in the central risk database
- Longer term projects (eg. data analysis, building new tools) under direction of Risk Managers
- Contribution to investor reporting of risk exposures and P/L attribution