Sector / Asset: Agribusiness, Food, Farmland / Private Equity
Private investment firm targeting midstream/upstream food & agriculture companies in Western United States, opportunistic broader US (includes processing, packaging, supply chain/distribution/logistics, warehousing with integration to seed, infrastructure, harvesting, and direct farmland investments. Long-term capital with vertical integration and close management relationships. Team comprised of industry experts.
- Lean team Investment Associate will aid in all stages of the deal process including sourcing, research, modeling/analysis (internal & external), deal execution.
- Experienced M&A or leveraged finance (banking or PE) professional with strong deal volume and developed financial skillset
- Screen and review high volume investment opportunities requiring deep dive industry and technical research.
- Prepare investment memos and present to committee
- Team player, personable and fast learner. Fits industry and regional culture long term.
- Polished financial acumen in office, polished professional out of office in position that will frequently deal with portfolio teams and direct industry diligence
- Bachelors degree from a major university (preferred Finance, Economics, Business, or sector-related)
- 2-4 years investment banking and/or private equity experience & requisite technical/financial skillset
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with individuals at all organizational levels - develop relationships externally to support portfolio growth and new business opportunities
- Support h1B Visas?:No
- Job Type:Recruiter Posted
- Job Start Date:07/01/2019
- Location:Seattle, WA, United States