Sector / Asset: Generalist (non energy), PE to mezzanine debt
Middle market PE shop invests flexibly across the capital structure in control & non-control situations in close partnership with management teams and privately owned businesses. $5-20m investment size with strong recurring revenue. Lean team structure (less than 15 person investment team).
- Lean team Investment Associate will aid in all stages of the deal process including sourcing, research, modeling/analysis (internal & external), deal execution.
- Screen and review high volume investment opportunities requiring deep dive industry and technical research.
- Prepare investment memos and present to committee
- Portfolio facing management assistance and growth
- Bachelors degree from a major university (preferred Finance, Economics, Business, or sector-related)
- 1.5 - 3 years investment banking and/or venture capital experience & requisite technical/financial skillset
- From: M&A, leveraged finance, sector coverage groups with ideal equity & debt exposure
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with individuals at all organizational levels - develop relationships externally to support portfolio growth and new business opportunities
- Support h1B Visas?:No
- Job Type:Recruiter Posted
- Job Start Date:07/01/2019
- Location:Philadelphia, PA, United States