Title: Investment Analyst
Sector / Asset: Agribusiness, Food, Farmland / Private Equity
Agriculture business and farmland/real assets investor focused on underwriting & acquisition of assets across multiple US target markets. Operate and manage diverse portfolio of assets underneath experienced senior team and growing junior/mid level team with strong opportunities for internal growth.
- Lean team Investment Analyst with provide underwriting assistance, financial diligence & analysis, and portfolio support
- Screen and review investment opportunities requiring deep dive industry and technical research.
- Prepare investment memos and present to committee
- Team player, personable and fast learner. Fits industry and regional culture long term.
- Polished financial acumen in office, polished professional out of office in position that will frequently deal with portfolio teams and direct industry diligence
- Bachelors degree from a major university (preferred Finance, Economics, Business, or sector-related)
- 2-4 years investment banking, credit underwriting, sector-relevant investment experience & requisite technical/financial skillset
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with individuals at all organizational levels - develop relationships externally to support portfolio growth and new business opportunities
- Support h1B Visas?:No
- Job Type:Recruiter Posted
- Job Start Date:07/01/2019
- Location:Indiana, IN, United States