Responsible for all performance related issues within the firm. This includes, but is not limited to, execution and communication of: calculating performance across all investment products, attribution analysis, competitor analysis, calculating risk statistics and portfolio characteristics.
• Prepare and distribute variety of daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly internal performance reports
• Perform daily quality control and monitor data integrity of benchmark and fund performance
• Maintain performance data used for intranet reporting
• Prepare and review materials for corporate and fund board meetings
• Run, check and distribute internal daily fund information and rankings reports
• Assist team’s internal clients across the firm with performance related requests.
• Support portfolio attribution reporting
• Troubleshoot production issues
• Perform sign off on monthly portfolio performance for client reporting
• Work continuously on process and system improvements
• Focus on maintenance of process documentation
• Contribute to variety of special projects within performance, attribution, portfolio characteristics, composites, and reporting areas
See in Google Maps
New York, United States