This private equity firm is seeking a dynamic Analyst who will join a team of investment professionals focused on lower middle-market manufacturing and distribution businesses. Great opportunity to develop private equity experience. The Analyst will work in a fast-paced environment with a performance based culture.
- Identify investment opportunity and risk factors, and build strategic roadmaps pre-investment.
- Industry research, due diligence
- Financial analyses, including LBO models
- Support marketing, business dev, administrative activities as needed
- 0 - 3 years of work experience in 1. credit/leveraged lending, 2. accounting transaction advisory. Corporate Development/M&A is a plus
- Willing to consider undergrads with a very strong knowledge of accounting and financial modeling
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret financial statements
- Proficiency in Excel and be able to quickly create LBO financial models and operating models
- Detail and result oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills (oral and written)
- Self-starter and a quick learner
- Support h1B Visas?No
- Job TypeDirect Post from Company
- Job Start Date:Q3 2021 (Flexible)
- Location:St. Louis, MO, United States