Private equity fund with $1Bn in assets under management focusing on media.
The company is looking for 1-2 investment analysts and an associate to join its investment team. The new roles will focus primarily on new investments but will also have responsibilities across multiple functions at the firm including, finance, internal restructuring, legal and operations.
Successful associate candidates will have experience in fundamental analysis and mergers & acquisitions through 1-3 years of investment banking, private or public equity investing or a similar experience.
Successful analyst candidates will have experience in fundamental analysis through 0-1 year of investment banking or similar preferred, will consider graduating seniors with relevant coursework and internship experience.
- Prepare and present investment analyses and recommendations to the Investment Committee
- Perform investment due diligence and transaction execution
- Review and negotiate transaction and other legal documents
- Source new investment opportunities
- Conduct primary market research
- Develop frameworks for continued improvements across the investment process
- Work closely with the broader organization and leadership of Stagwell including in finance, internal restructuring, legal and operations functions
Experience and Qualifications:
- 0-3 years' experience with fundamental analysis at an investment bank or similar, or via relevant coursework and internships
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Superior quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities
- 3.5+ GPA from a leading university (if GPA is not included on resume, you will not be considered)
- Support h1B Visas?:No
- Job Type:Direct Post from Company
- Job Start Date:Flexible
- Location:Washington, DC, United States