Company focuses on LMM leveraged buyouts & recaps with entrepreneur-owned businesses primarily in two sectors: high-value manufacturing and industrial services. In addition to deal-related activities, Associates will have the unique opportunity to work alongside portco senior managers on value creation initiatives across several functional areas including: operations, add-on integration, industry research, and commercial strategy and development.
For new platform investment opportunities, and with our lean deal team approach, Associates are challenged to assume ownership over all aspects of the new deal process, including valuation, modeling, crafting the investment thesis and pitch materials, managing third party diligence providers and lenders, and all other deal-related activities.
Associates often lead investment committee presentations and serve as Board Observers at portfolio companies. Successful Associates will see tremendous professional development during the two-year program and be given additional responsibilities as they are earned.
As a key member of the team, the Associate will have a position scope that includes the following:
- Evaluate investment opportunities;
- Prepare financial models, analysis, and return recommendations for targeted opportunities;
- Conduct detailed industry and sector analysis, including primary and secondary research;
- Identify potential "deal makers" and "deal breakers" for each transaction and identify/initiate mitigating actions;
- Assist in directing various third party service providers (e.g. accountants, tax specialists, legal, environmental) during due diligence;
- Develop productive dialogues with potential acquisition targets and/or candidates;
- Support negotiations, purchase agreement drafting, editing, and review;
- Actively participate in key portfolio company initiatives, including board meetings, budgetary planning, and add-on acquisitions.
See in Google Maps
Boston, MA, United States