The Company provides portfolio management, financial planning, and investment advisory services.
The Financial Product Information Associate will serve as part of the firm's Investment Communication team and will be at the center of the firm's efforts to provide accurate information about investment products to institutional investors and investment advisers, and support senior sales and client-service professionals by helping write responses to requests for proposals (RFPs) and client update requests. The position also includes ongoing information management and project management activities.
Candidates will possess strong writing skills, proficiency in information collection and organization, the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines, and manage projects. Through interaction with senior professionals across all the firm's functional areas, the position provides an education on all aspects of Client's operations and on the investment industry. The position opens up avenues for career development in the areas of writing, editing, information management, business development, or investment communications.
- Maintain up-to-date information resources on the firm and its investment products.
- Provide technical writing expertise for responding to diverse information requests from clients and prospective investors. Fulfilling these requests includes answering questionnaires and updating online databases with the correct text information.
- Work with subject-matter experts across the firm to help develop and disseminate written information on all aspects of the firm and its investment strategies for use by client-service and sales professionals.
- Support the production of the firm's key publications including monthly and quarterly commentaries.
- Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrated skill in generating clear, well-organized writing
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Quantitative analysis skills preferred
See in Google Maps
Bridgewater, NJ, United States