Fintech startup looking for a Quant Analyst with impressive analytical, research, and project management skills. As an early-stage startup every team member has a voice and autonomy over their workstreams. The team works closely together but maintains flexible working hours and remote work-from-home options. This position is based in Boston, and while there will be times when it's essential to be in the office.
Research will include topics like core economic data, inflation statistics, tax codes, derivatives and figuring out the real-world implications of various theoretical models. If you enjoying coding, you'll also have a hand in engineering inputs. If you'd prefer to focus on research, then you'll start to think about the next most important project.
- The ideal candidate will have completed a bachelor's or master's degree and have 2-5 years of experience
- Must have excellent analytical, research, and communication skills.
- As the role will contain a great deal of responsibilities and autonomy, we are looking for mature, applicants capable of producing thoughtful and academically rigorous work.
Perks and Benefits
Competitive and comprehensive employee benefits package includes premium healthcare, generous vacation, and career growth opportunities.
- Support h1B Visas?:No
- Job Type:Direct Post from Company
- Job Start Date:Flexible
- Location:Boston, MA, United States