Castleton Commodities International (www.cci.com) is hiring a Junior Quantitative Developer to join the Structured Risk/Quantitative modeling team in Stamford. This position offers significant exposure to the commercial trading teams and offer tremendous opportunity for growth.
- Work with desks & risk group to implement valuation/ pricing models in the commodity derivatives space.
- Work on applications in the risk suite like MPE Platform, Curve Simulation Engine, Liquidity stress reports, IR Risk hedges reports, etc.
- Work with P&L, Operations, and IT to deploy the valuation models and reports in CCI’s platform.
- Work with Risk Technology to incorporate the models and reports into the risk calculation platform.
- Work on adhoc analytical risk reports on a deal/deal basis.
See in Google Maps
Stamford, United States