Note: Both a cover letter and resume/CV are required for consideration.
Dodge & Cox is committed to attracting, retaining, and engaging a diverse pool of talent. We seek to leverage these diverse experiences and backgrounds to best service the needs of our clients and the firm.
The Human Capital team is looking for an experienced, team-oriented recruiter to be responsible for the full life cycle of the recruiting process at all levels in the areas of Operations, Client Services, Legal/Compliance, Corporate Finance, and Technology. This highly organized, energetic professional will need to support and reinforce a strong internal customer service culture. We expect all of our team members to be able to "jump in" and support each other in all aspects of the recruiting process.
- Collaborate with the Recruiting Manager and Human Capital Administrative Assistant to follow, guide, and efficiently manage a deliberate and holistic recruiting process with headcount needs ranging from 30 to 40 employees per year.
- Manage the recruiting process through sourcing, screening, feedback gathering, reference checks, and background checks.
- Partner with hiring managers and teams to get a full understanding of their business objectives, challenges, and skill-set requirements.
- Maintain open communication and provide timely recruiting status updates with business partners on an ongoing basis.
- Provide expertise to hiring managers as it pertains to recruitment processes, including partnering with these managers to write job descriptions, set recruiting strategies, assessing talent, and sourcing passive and diverse candidates.
- Source and screen candidates using innovative techniques including social networking and direct sourcing.
- Develop a recruiting strategy based on business needs, market trends, and recruiting capabilities.
- Identify, propose, and create opportunities to improve the overall recruiting process.
- Establish and maintain outside recruiting agency relationships.
- Ensure full compliance with firm policies, practices, guidelines, and procedures as well as Federal and State laws.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 8 to 10 years' experience of full-cycle direct recruiting experience, preferably in the financial services industry.
- Experience and discretion in handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills including the ability to drive healthy discussion around complex recruiting issues.
- Demonstrated ability to follow established work processes, manage multiple priorities under pressure, and take independent initiative for action within areas of responsibility.
- Established project management skills with the ability to meet strict deadlines in a results-oriented environment.
- Strong technical skills including MS Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience using an ATS, Workday Recruiting preferred.
- Service-oriented individual who is organized, detail-oriented, and reliable.
- Possess a strong work ethic.
- Positive and energetic approach to all aspects of recruiting.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and productively with others in a team-based environment.
- Excellent judgement and listening skills.
- Outstanding ability to be collaborative, flexible, and proactive.
The job description above is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. It is the Company's policy to provide equal opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, ancestry, national origin, disability, or medical condition, as defined in state and federal laws. This policy covers all aspects of employment including, but not limited to, recruitment, selection, training, promotion, transfer, compensation, demotion, and termination.
All Dodge & Cox employees must adhere to the Firm's security policies and Code of Ethics.
See in Google Maps
San Francisco, United States