Note: Both a cover letter and resume/CV are required for consideration.
Dodge & Cox is seeking an experienced Request for Proposal (RFP) & Reporting Specialist to assist the firm in its reporting and communications efforts. This includes responding to customized RFPs and Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs), maintaining Consultant Databases, and providing ad-hoc communications support for our Client Service and Portfolio Management teams. The successful candidate will master these responsibilities by developing strong working relationships with our Investment and Operations professionals, as well as with our Legal and Compliance teams.
Primary responsibilities include:
Completing RFPs, Requests for Information (RFIs), and DDQs for existing clients, consultants, and prospects, in a thoughtful, accurate, and timely manner
- Managing and completing consultant databases and consultant questionnaires
- Thoroughly understanding Dodge & Cox's products and services and staying current on portfolio strategy in order to effectively represent the firm
- Collaborating with all departments in the firm
- Involvement in the development and streamlining of the firm's customized reporting processes
- Taking ownership of content and data management and being the trusted source for data and information for the firm
- Maintaining involvement in various firm-wide initiatives and projects, including those that pertain to data integrity and communication best practices
- Upholding a working knowledge of client and intermediary relationships through continued interaction with the client team and the use of Dodge & Cox's CRM system
- B.A. / B.S. degree
- Experienced RFP and/or DDQ professional with at least three years of investment industry experience
- Strong understanding of domestic, international, and global equity and fixed income products
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills; ability to complete simultaneous assignments with moving priority levels; project management skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; strong proofing and editing skills are essential
- Proficiency with Excel; familiarity with Evestment Alliance, and experience using RFP software such as PMAPS or Qvidian, is highly desirable
- Experience with UCITS Funds a plus
The job description above is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. It is the Company's policy to provide equal opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, ancestry, national origin, disability, or medical condition, as defined in state and federal laws. This policy covers all aspects of employment including, but not limited to, recruitment, selection, training, promotion, transfer, compensation, demotion, and termination.
All Dodge & Cox employees must adhere to the Firm's security policies and Code of Ethics.