Title: Senior Associate - Infrastructure, Private Credit & Distressed
Location: New York
Global private equity opportunistic infrastructure investor - energy, power, telecoms, transports, utilities, water, renewables. +$15b under management, multiple funds raised/deployed.
- Lean team Investment Senior Associate will aid in all stages of the deal process including sourcing, research, modeling/analysis (internal & external), deal execution.
- Screen and review high volume investment opportunities requiring deep dive industry and technical research.
- Prepare investment memos and present to committee
- Work directly with Principal and MDs on deal process
- Covenant liquidity analysis
- Bachelors degree from a major university (preferred Finance, Economics, Business, or sector-related)
- 3-6 years investment banking and private credit, distressed, special situations experience & requisite technical/financial skillset
- Sector experience required - need demonstrated contributions on deal analysis and execution. Multiple reps
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with individuals at all organizational levels - develop relationships externally to support portfolio growth and new business opportunities
Private Equity Firm
See in Google Maps
New York, NY, United States