The company is a federally insured financial institution that offers a full range of financial services, from personal and business to lending and investments.
The company is seeking a Senior Data Analyst to collect, manipulate, analyze, and interpret data from applications and databases to create specialized assessments including reports, graphs, charts and dashboards. Persons in this position will possess proven experience in data analysis, SQL, statistics, and economics, along with conceptual or applied knowledge of modern data science, data governance, artificial intelligence, machine learning and predictive models.
The successful candidate will possess the ability to perform detailed work in an organized, self-motivated, and accurate manner to meet multiple deadlines. Must be discrete with confidential and sensitive information and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written, as well as, a creative thinker with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Two year degree and three to five years' of related work experience required
- Four year degree in data science or economics preferred
- Five years' direct working experience of databases, Access, Word, Excel, and Power BI required
- Prior experience in a Financial Institution highly desired, along with knowledge of loan, share, and membership data.
- Certification in Microsoft Business Intelligence or Data Science preferred
See in Google Maps
Onalaska, WI, United States