Sionic Advisors is a consulting firm that provides advisory and implementation services to global financial institutions across operations, compliance, finance and technology platforms. With offices and subsidiaries in New York, Toronto and London, Sionic Advisors is equipped to partner with global financial institutions across a variety of regions. Our clients include the largest and most sophisticated global investment banks. Our team of specialists provide insightful, expert advice to our clients who value the well-defined and tailored solutions we create. We are an organization committed to develop outstanding leaders who collaborate to deliver on our promises to our clients.
Candidate will be responsible for any function that requires access to production data in order to be able to execute orderly analysis and structuring of data. Key tasks involve building models or rules for remediating data and validating those models / rules.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Strong capabilities in Data profiling, analysis, modelling best practices
- Must be proficient in business process architecture concepts and use of industry-standard tooling like SIPOC and swim-lane diagrams.
- Must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced, SLA driven project team environment.
- Experience with business process architecture for investment banking/capital markets businesses a plus.
- Possesses problem solving and reasoning skills, along with an “everything that could go wrong, will” mindset.
- Has ability to implement “manage-by-exception” workflow concepts efficiently for a highly-automated, low-touch services area