Garda Capital Partners (Garda) is an independently owned private fund management firm specializing in fixed income alternative investment strategies from our offices in Minneapolis, New York, Geneva and Copenhagen.
Garda has an opening for a Sr. Analyst position in its Finance & Liquidity Group based out of our Minneapolis office. The Finance & Liquidity Group, managed from Minneapolis, is responsible for providing financing and cash management solutions to the funds managed by Garda and overall relationship management with all of the firm’s trading, financing and infrastructure counterparties.
The selected candidate will work in a team environment with broad exposure to many aspects of hedge fund management and will be responsible for supporting the senior members of the Finance & Liquidity Group in their global activities.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Cash management – Investing in short dated money market instruments
- Counterparty credit exposure management
- Directing Garda’s administration company on all aspects of counterparty interaction
- Counterparty credit and regulatory due diligence
- Internal and external reporting
- Relationship management with senior commercial bankers and bank credit officers
See in Google Maps
Minneapolis, United States