Summary: Responsible for performing detailed credit quality reviews of all types of commercial loans, to ensure that individual credits are adequately underwritten, properly graded, and conform to the Bank’s Commercial Lending policies; identifying and reporting on trends and risks within the commercial loan portfolio; and assisting in the preparation of Board level reports and portfolio stress testing.
- Performs comprehensive reviews of complex commercial loans; identify potential risks, assess repayment ability, examine cash flows (stand alone and global), evaluate the ability to service current and/or proposed debt, review collateral adequacy, test covenant compliance, assess financial reports, and assign risk ratings.
- Evaluate the credit reports prepared by Credit Risk Review Analysts for accuracy, prior to their dissemination to loan officers and senior management.
- Evaluates work of third-party loan review consultants to verify the accuracy of reports and to ensure compliance with the Internal Asset Review Policies and Credit Risk Review procedures.
- Assists the Director Credit Risk Review with coordinating the sample selection activities and allocating assignments between internal and external resources.
- Remain current with industry regulations, market conditions, and Bank policies, procedures, and lending product offerings to ensure compliance throughout the underwriting and credit administration process and to assess risk in credit transactions.
- Evaluate the risks associated with loan proposals submitted to the Bank’s loan committees.
- Coordinates data collection to be utilized in various credit risk reports generated within the division, including stress testing.
- Assists other areas of risk management with credit-related analysis and stress testing. Assumes the responsibilities of the Director Credit Risk Review in his/her absence.
See in Google Maps
Fair Lawn, United States