Partner with the Director of Financial Planning & Analysis by coordinating and managing the financial reporting and planning analysis process, driving and delivering financial reporting/analysis across the company and building reporting solutions in support of the department.
- Build and maintain internal and external reports utilized for operations analysis.
- Assist in completing daily, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting accurately and within specified deadlines as required.
- Participate in annual operating and capital budget process including but not limited to the collection of financial data, identifying operational trends, developing budget assumptions, producing financial projections etc.
- Provide financial support across departments, including establishing relationships with key department leads to ensure accuracy of information utilized for internal/external financial reporting purposes
- Provide recommendations for enhancements to the information systems that support the implementation of various business profitability and forecasting strategies and to provide relevant and timely operating information to management.
- Develop periodic or ad-hoc financial reports and associated analyses, as required.
- Participate in the preparation of presentations for investors, board meetings, and other such meetings
- Develop/update policies and procedures in accordance with Elmcroft’s guidelines.
- Demonstrate an understanding of compliance and ethics program policies and procedures.
- Complete all mandatory compliance, HIPAA and state and federal regulatory training as required.
- Maintain appropriate degree of confidentiality.
- Perform other duties as assigned and which relate to the success of Elmcroft and the Care, Comfort, and Happiness of our residents.
See in Google Maps
Lake Oswego, United States