Sector / Asset: Technology, Venture Capital
Location: San Francisco, CA
Global venture capital firm focused on Seed to Series A & growth stage technology - fintech, travel, digital health, enterprise software, digital media, ecommerce - businesses. Check seizes $250,000 - $10m. Data-driven, lean team mentality. Very close with founders and maintains strong global operator network
- Investment Associate will aid in all stages of the deal process including sourcing, research, modeling/analysis (internal & external), deal execution.
- Experience modelling out LTV/CAC, cohort analysis, unit economics
- Highly Analytical mindset - comfortable running bulk analysis and modeling directly with senior team
- Screen and review high volume investment opportunities requiring deep dive industry and technical research.
- Prepare investment memos and present to committee
- Work directly with Co-Founder to deploy US funds
- Quarterly (or less) international travel with team (London, Berlin, potentially APAC growth)
- Bachelors degree from a major university (preferred Finance, Economics, Business, or sector-related)
- 1-3 years investment banking and/or venture capital experience & requisite technical/financial skillset
- Sector experience required, can come in form of deal experience, personal background, startup or corp dev
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with individuals at all organizational levels - develop relationships externally to support portfolio growth and new business opportunities
See in Google Maps
San Francisco, CA, United States