Global Venture Capital and Fund Investment, Local Seed-Stage Company is an early stage investor. By leveraging relationships with venture capital funds and their portfolio companies, they are uniquely positioned to help entrepreneurs build and grow their businesses.
Nothing is too big or too small for their operations analyst, who will be responsible for planning and managing the day-to-day functions of the team. The operations analyst will be responsible for general finance and accounting functions, special event planning, as well as scheduling and logistics. The operations analyst will also monitor the execution of fund transfers and verify transaction records. This is an extremely relational position that will involve coordinating with fund managers, entrepreneurs, philanthropic partners, and other key stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field from a top academic institution
- 2-5 years of operational experience at a startup or early-stage consumer facing company
- Experience with event planning, travel, and logistics
- Familiarity managing and working with a CRM
- Incredible organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multitask
- Dynamic personality with fantastic interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Team player who possesses intellectual curiosity, sound judgment, and attention to detail
- Support h1B Visas?:No
- Job Type:Recruiter Posted
- Job Start Date:Flexible
- Location:Tulsa, OK, United States