To apply directly with the company, please visit: http://bit.ly/2k7avWw
"Blue-chip" (defined as the top 100 artists in terms of sales volume) has outperformed the S&P 500 by 250% since 2000. Even more impressive, its "store of value" characteristics only caused it to decline 26% in the 2008-09 financial crisis versus the S&P which declined 58%. We believe the risk-adjusted returns of this asset class and are building a platform to make it available to everyone.
Position and Responsibilities Overview:
We are seeking a VP, Inbound Sales Manager with experience managing inbound and outbound teams to sell equities for alternative asset classes to UHNW and HNW investors that sign-up on the Masterworks website. The current sales team is 3 individuals, growing to 6-9 individuals over the next 12 months.The successful candidate will possess leadership in sales management generally within the investment industry, but also be proficient at:
- Fundamental management (people, structure, process) of a team of 6-9 individuals
- Ownership of top-line budget related to revenue generation from leads that are sourced by marketing
- Creating and optimizing commission plans to incent the right behaviors over time
- Establishing and managing sales cycle / process for inbound and outbound operations to manage 20+ inbound or scheduled calls per day, per rep
- Creating the sales process (call scripts, follow-up routines, etc.) for all reps
- Creating and monitoring KPI's (calls, investments started, and other funnel metrics)
Requirements or Skill Sets:
- Note: Due to regulatory requirements, this position requires the successful candidate to hold and maintain a Series 7 license from FINRA.
- 5+ years of management experience for sales teams selling equities, alternative assets, or other financial products to HNW and UHNW investors.
- 5+ years of experience in operating and working with sales CRM tools such as Salesforce, Hubspot, or others.
- Experience working for a start-up.
- Interest in the art industry a plus.
- Hard-driving achiever, with a balance between sales process and results-orientation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be in the NYC area.
- Must be eligible to work in the US - no exceptions.
- Support h1B Visas?:No
- Job Type:Direct Post from Company
- Location:New York, NY, United States