Location: Remote (Pacific Time, Mountain Time, Central Time, or Eastern Time Required)
Our Remote Customer Support team is continuing to grow and we're on the search for exceptional people who can help us build & support our awesome users. We're looking for people who currently sit in the following time zones: Pacific Time, Mountain Time, Central Time, or Eastern Time.
As a Remote Customer Support Representative, you will provide a helping hand to our users. As Wall Street Oasis is still a growing startup, most of our employees wear multiple hats, this goes for you too!
Along with providing exceptional customer support to our users, you'll also be responsible for reviewing content on the site, working with our CEO on publishing and promoting podcast material, assisting with the growth of The Talent Oasis, and more depending on your strengths and interests.
In this role, you will:
- Work 100% remotely to partner with our users and effectively resolve issues through phone, email, and chat.
- Collaborate with our executive team to identify opportunities for existing users to better engage or utilize WSO materials and resources
- Communicate thoughtful, customized solutions that help users move forward
- Show composure, resilience, and flexibility as customer needs evolve and case volume changes
- Handle large, ongoing projects with little supervision
We are looking for people who:
- Have demonstrated experience in customer service and are passionate about the customer experience
- Adapt quickly to changing priorities and user needs
- Have remote experience or an ability to be self-sufficient and autonomous to meet goals in a remote setting
- Must be detail oriented and highly organized
- Must be familiar with the WSO community or have some basic finance knowledge
- Must be willing to dedicate a minimum of 30 hours/week to the position
- Support h1B Visas?:No
- Job Type:Direct Post from Company
- Job Start Date:06/10/2019
- Location:REMOTE, MA, United States