- CIO/CTO of a medical referral software company
- A retired hedge fund manager who ran a multi-hundred million dollar special situations fund that traded across all parts of the capital structure, as well as equity and credit derivatives.
- He started off his career in PE and later transitioned to the HF side
- An investor, executive, and tech innovator working to leverage data analytics and creative thinking into successful and profitable products, companies, and investments.
- His expertise includes financial and data modeling, machine learning, project design and management, software development and management, and agile methodology.
- MBA, Accounting, Finance, Entrepreneurship, 2009
About the mentor
Reviews for this mentor
It was a pleasure to meet my mentor. His advice is immediately actionable and I' am grateful for it.
He has been truly phenomenal. He performed an amazing job on my resume and cover letter. He has also been a great help and mentor with my questions and during the hour mentoring session he and I had. I couldn't be happier with my decision to use the services and with his help.
He is a brilliant professional, but what I really appreciated about him he is also a very friendly person who doesn't take himself or the industry too seriously. I have worked for a variety of professionals: from military generals to law firm partners to private equity directors. Many of them seemed strangely detached from the common man's experiences. Their duty title/responsibilities completely took over. In contrast, he is an excellent communicator who translated complex processes and relationships into simple terms. WSO should hire this man in an advisory capacity.
He was very helpful about the industry and resumes in general. I thought I had a good looking resume before, but he made it look ten times better. Thanks a lot!
Great communication and quality of the finished product.
I really enjoyed working with my mentor for my resume review. He took the time to explain why he made each specific change to my resume. I had my resume reviewed by hundreds, if not thousands, of people who work in finance and before the WSO resume review service, I thought that it would be hard to find improvements. However, he clearly knew what he was doing and truly perfected it.
The guidance and effort and quality put into my resume was outstanding. Having the wisdom and experience of a person of his caliber was incredibly helpful to me.
Some of our mentors are forced to be anonymous due to firm policies or personal preference. Anonymity allows us to i) source the best mentors from the top companies in the world ii) allows them to be honest and give you amazing insight into the industry and firms.
How It Works
All of our mentors are actual professionals. You can be sure that we will match you with an expert in your target industry and that they have gone through strict WSO training to ensure a smooth experience.