- Investment banking and corporate finance professional with over 16 years of experience
- Deep regional focus in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) egion with roles based in Singapore, Hong Kong and Mumbai
- Extensive experience in leading mergers and acquisition (M&A) advisory, leveraged finance, fundraising, equity and debt capital market deals; led over 50 transactions for clients across the region
- Expertise in deal origination, stakeholder and process management, deal execution, financial modeling and valuation, company and industry analysis, key risks and mitigation identification, transaction documents negotiation, due diligence and deal mechanics
- Comprehensive coverage of Asia Pacific clients across sectors including healthcare services, education, logistics, transportation, cement, building materials, consumer, F&B, and industrials
About the mentor
Reviews for this mentor
Thank you so much for recommending him as my Asian mentor and he provided me much helpful advice during our last session. I truly hope to have the opportunity to continue working with him.
Some of our mentors are forced to be anonymous due to firm policies or personal preference. Anonymity allows us to i) source the best mentors from the top companies in the world ii) allows them to be honest and give you amazing insight into the industry and firms.
How It Works
All of our mentors are actual professionals. You can be sure that we will match you with an expert in your target industry and that they have gone through strict WSO training to ensure a smooth experience.