Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis Investment Banking Resume Template for undergraduate students, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in investment banking.
For those of you looking to make sure your CV...+90 by WallStreetOasis.com in IB
- Although working as an investment banking analyst was a living hell at the time, I now look back at my years with nostalgia. Luckily, as time passes, the 100 hour weeks just blend together and the pain has gone away. Of course, I'm still irrationally uncomfortable and nervous whenever I see...+55 by SanityCheck in Blog
- Wow. This study just came out. It confirms that college admissions is indeed discriminatory against Asian-American applicants. The following quote is mind blowing.
"Hypothetically, all other factors being equal, if the typical white applicant admitted to an elite private school had an...+27 by Dances With Newfoundland in OFF
- Just curious. If someone wasn't worried about comp, wasn't worried about fast progression, wasn't worried about sector, just liked the work of PE and wanted to have the best lifestyle possible, which shops would you recommend? Do they tend to be clustered places like Denver, LA,...+22 by Making Gravy in PE
- I've seen the thread with the hardest interview questions that was a great resource. However, I wanted to ask you fellows what is the Hardest or most interesting behavioral questions you've either been asked or heard about?+18 by SECBanker in JOB
- What is the most memorable earnings call you have come across?
I remember one from Enron where the CEO insulted an analyst in response to a question about its cash flows.
JPM has some good ones as well given the temperament of Jamie Dimon. +18 by kyc133enydc in HF
- Happy to report that with any luck I will be closing on my first house this week (thanks in no small part to the WSO community for the job that's paying for it!). Was wondering for those of you with homes (or apartments that are liberal with what you can do to them), what are your must...+18 by dr_mantistoboggan_MD in OFF
- As the title says. A lot of talk on WSO -- I mean, for obvious reasons -- is about IB, PE, Hedge Funds, etc. and how much money they make but what other careers and fields are there that people here rarely talk about that have similar money making potential and/or prestige?+17 by WATCrr in OFF
Upcoming EventsSee all
- May28Webinar: How to Prep for a PE Megafund Interview -- 9pm ET, 5/28/189:00 to 10:00 EDT Online
- May29Podcast: Pioneering investing, blogging and women in tech -- Joanne Wilson -- 5/29/1812:00 to 1:00 EDT Online
- May29Webinar: Hedge Fund Case - ITV, a European Broadcaster - Value Trap? -- 6pm ET, 5/29/186:00 to 7:00 EDT Online
- May30Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- New York City, 5/30-6/18:00 to 5:00 EDT New York, NY
- Jun05Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- Washington DC, 6/5-6/78:00 to 5:00 EDT Online