Financial modeling is a skill that any investment banking analyst will have to master. Although the majority of investment banks and other financial firms now have formal training programs, many students and prospective finance professionals are choosing enroll in self-studyprograms to look more competitive to potential employers and position themselves as a valuable asset to the firm from Day 1.
Wall Street Oasis presents 35% off 's popular 3-day Investment Banking Boot Camps. ***NOTE: When you register with a .edu address the discount will be applied upon checkout ...if you are a student without a .edu address please contact Wall Street Prep directly. Discounts do not apply to seminars run by CFA Societies.***
If you can't attend a boot camp, train yourself with Wall Street Prep's popular Self-Study programs and get 15% off as a visitor from WSO! You won't find that deal anywhere else. If you are not a student, you can still get 15% off the live IB Bootcamps by clicking below.
What sets this program apart?
* The training materials that trainees receive are comprehensive and intuitive, and are designed to serve as stand-alone materials for easy use long after the training session has ended.
* Case study presentations and an end of program examination enable both participants and supervisors to assess individual performance.
* Our instructors are all practitioners (investment bankers, , etc.) with a passion for teaching with years of directly relevant real-world experience. They understand the importance of teaching in a way that empowers finance professionals to apply the lessons from the classroom directly on the job.
* Unlimited support for 2 years post-seminar
* Issuance of Certification in Financial & Valuation Modeling
* 27 CPE credits and 35 PD credits
* Day 1: Financial Statement Modeling in
* Day 2: Valuation & Discounted Cash Flow ( ) Modeling
* Day 3: Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) Accretion/Dilution Modeling
Nov 29-Dec 1, 2017 - Houston
Dec 6-8, 2017 - Washington DC
Dec 6-8, 2017 - London
Dec 13-15, 2017 - New York City
Jan 24-26, 2018 - New York City
Feb 10-11, 2018 - Boston
Feb 21-23, 2018 - New York City
Mar 7-9, 2018 - Dallas
Mar 12-14, 2018 - Kuwait City
Mar 13-15, 2018 - Houston
Mar 21-23, 2018 - New York City
Apr 11-13, 2018 - San Francisco
Apr 18-20, 2018 - New York City
Apr 25-27, 2018 - Chicago
May 8-10, 2018 - Boston
May 16-18, 2018 - New York City
May 30-Jun 1, 2018 - New York City
Jun 20-22, 2018 - New York City
Jun 20-22, 2018 - Los Angeles
Normal Cost: $1,499 (space is limited)
WSO Discounted Price: $975 (Over $500 Off!)