Financial modeling is a skill that any investment banking analyst will have to master. Although the majority ofand other financial firms now have formal training programs, many students and prospective finance professionals are choosing enroll in self-study programs to look more competitive to potential employers and position themselves as a valuable asset to the firm from Day 1.
Wall Street Oasis presents 35% off 's popular 3-day Investment Banking Boot Camps. ***NOTE: When you register with a .edu address the discount will be applied upon checkout ...if you are a student without a .edu address please contact Wall Street Prep directly. Discounts do not apply to seminars run by Societies.***
If you can't attend a boot camp, train yourself with Wall Street Prep's popular Self-Study programs and get 15% off as a visitor from WSO! You won't find that deal anywhere else. If you are not a student, you can still get 15% off the live IB Bootcamps by clicking below.
What sets this program apart?
* The training materials that trainees receive are comprehensive and intuitive, and are designed to serve as stand-alone materials for easy use long after the training session has ended.
* Case study presentations and an end of program examination enable both participants and supervisors to assess individual performance.
* Our instructors are all practitioners (investment bankers, , etc.) with a passion for teaching with years of directly relevant real-world experience. They understand the importance of teaching in a way that empowers finance professionals to apply the lessons from the classroom directly on the job.
* Unlimited support for 2 years post-seminar
* Issuance of Certification in Financial & Valuation Modeling
* 27 CPE credits and 35 PD credits
* Day 1: Financial Statement Modeling in
* Day 2: Valuation & Discounted Cash Flow ( ) Modeling
* Day 3: Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) Accretion/Dilution Modeling
July 26-28, 2017 - New York City
August 2-4, 2017 - Chicago
August 9-11, 2017 - New York City
August 16-18, 2017 - New York City
August 16-18, 2017 - San Francisco
August 23-25, 2017 - New York City
September 6-8, 2017 - New York City
September 13-15, 2017 - Houston
September 20-22, 2017 - Dallas
September 27-29, 2017 - Boston
October 18-20, 2017 - New York City
November 15-17, 2017 - Chicago
December 13-15, 2017 - New York City
Normal Cost: $1,499 (space is limited)
WSO Discounted Price: $975 (Over $500 Off!)