Profile evaluation Msc Finance EU: GMAT 680 (49Q,34V)

Merlo97's picture

Hi there!
I just wanted to ask you about my chances of getting into a top Msc Finance in Europe:
Gmat 680 (49Q)
Gpa: I am from Italy, we have average weighted (mine is about 29.3/30, so the predicted degree mark is 110 cum laude/110 (the maximum grade achievable in Italy) from a not renowned university (university of Sassari).
Ielts: 7.5 overall
Work experience: summer internship at findomestic. Autumn internship in a local accounting agency.
Btw I am 21 and I would like to apply to a good Msc Finance in Europe (sth like Bocconi Msc Finance/Lse Finance & Economics/Warwick Msc Finance/ imperial Msc finance/ Lbs MIM )
Do you have any recommendations? Do you think my profile is good enough? (I know, I screwed the verbal part of the gmat, therefore I am planning to take it again, aiming for roughly 700/710)
Thank you all in advance!!

Comments (2)

Oct 26, 2018

Hi Carlo-Mereu, check out these resources:

• Profile evaluation: Bocconi MSF / LBS MiM or MFA / LSE MSc Finance to: Tier 1: Bocconi MSF, LBS MFA or MiM, LSE MSc Finance Tier 2: HEC, SSE and Imperial, NES (Russian ... school) My profile:- Bachelor of Science in Economics (Finance track) from #1 Russian university in ... programs above: I screwed things up at my first attempt on GMAT and got only 680 (Q48, V35) and sent these ...
  • Profile evaluation for Oxford MFE/Imperial MSc Finance general? Let me know what you guys think! GRE GMAT MSF MFE OXFORD ... Oxford/Imperial and then IB / VC post masters? I haven't heard of anyone switching from knowledge analyst to ... IB / VC:| 2) what are my chances of getting into Oxford/Imperial with the given scores and profile in ...
  • low GMAT score- Msc.Finance- please evaluate profile bilingual any thoughts comments are appreciated!! Thanks GMAT ms finance ... I'm looking to get into one of the top 1-year pre-experience Masters in Finance programs ... (Cambridge, Oxford, MIT, LSE,...) I just finished writing the GMAT and I was quite disappointed with the ...
  • MSF Profile Evaluation. Thank you!!! Financial Data Analysis School I plan to apply: MIT MFin Vanderbilt MS in Finance UIUC MS in Finance Johns ... Hopkins University MS in Finance Boston College MS in Finance WUSTL MSF USC MS in Finance (still under ... because the class profile of MFin states
  • Profile evaluation: MSc in Finance (my main target being Bocconi) Hello, I'm a french student who would like to apply for a MSc in Finance, and would like to ... degree (is studying law a downside to apply for MSc in finance?), TSE (top 3 research center in Economics ... know what are my chances, and how high should my GMAT score be (I'll take it in two-three month). ...
  • MSF Profile Evaluation: Class of 2020 Hi everyone, Would like to get some feedback and suggestions on my profile and some schools that ... I am planning to apply for MSF programs (Summer/Fall 2019 intake). Background: * International (f-1 ... visa/Russia) * Bachelors from Florida public university (Class of 2018, Finance, 3.95 GPA) * Was part of the ...
  • MSc in Finance advice and profile evaluation St. Gallen (3) MSc in Finance at SSE (4) International Master in Finance at Nova. How do you see my ... these, listed by personal preference: (1) MSc in Finance at Bocconi (2) HSG MA in Banking and Finance at ... with a 28/30 final GPA or a little higher and I'm expecting to get at least a 700 on my GMAT ...
  • More suggestions...

Calling relevant professionals! @Gummo77 @joevalentic @danimal4501

I hope those threads give you a bit more insight.

Oct 28, 2018
Comment