The Overall Ranking is a score from 1 star (very bad) to 5 stars (excellent) generated based on the Company Reviews of current and former employees at this company, taking everything into account.
The number you see in the middle of the donut pie chart is the simple average of these scores. If you hover over the various sections of the donut, you will see the % breakdown of each score given.
The percentile score in the title is calculated across the entire Company Database and uses an adjusted score based on Bayesian Estimates (to account for companies that have few reviews). Simply put, as a company gets more reviews, the confidence of a "true score" increases so it is pulled closer to its simple average and away from the average of the entire dataset.
To gain access to more statistics on this company and thousands of others including:1) % of interns receiving full time offers
2) The top undergraduate schools, majors and degrees this company targets
3) Interview stats breakdown on race, gender, military and sports data on the applicants,
Please click on the lock on the blue arrow and follow the instructions.
Lazard is a preeminent international financial advisory and asset management firm that has long specialized in crafting solutions to the complex financial and strategic challenges of our clients. We serve a diverse set of clients around the world, including corporations, partnerships, institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals. We believe that what sets us apart is our dedication to:
* Competing on the basis of our intellectual (rather than financial) capital, which is personified by our team of highly skilled professionals
* Demanding excellence and superior quality in all that we do,
* Cultivating long-term, senior-level relationships with clients, through deep roots in local markets,
* Linking together our local offices through a global network of industry expertise,
* Remaining focused on our chosen lines of business to provide the highest degree of expertise and continuous innovation,
* Emphasizing our tradition of integrity in all our dealings, and
* Offering independent, trusted and unbiased advice.
Founded in New Orleans in 1848, Lazard expanded shortly thereafter to provision the needs of the California gold rush, and eventually evolved its business exclusively into financial services. Having united the historical New York, Paris and London “Houses” of Lazard under Lazard LLC in 2000, we operate today from 42 cities in key business and financial centers across 27 countries in Europe, North America, Asia, Australia and South America.